Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Download Your Free Pictures!

Congratulations everyone on your graduation! I had a blast photographing the event, and I had even more fun looking at the finished pictures.

So, without further ado, here is the link where you can download your photographs.

Flickr Graduation Album


Instructions on how to download.

1. Scroll through the images, and click on the photo you want to download.



2. On the bottom right hand side, you will see an arrow pointing downward. Click on that arrow to bring up the download size options.



3.  Click on the size you wish to download. (I personally recommend downloading the original size, as this will ensure you receive the best quality image, and you can blow it up to a larger size without any loss of resolution.)  Once downloaded you can save it to your computer, print at home, or even send to be printed. Here are some suggestions on good places to get pictures printed.






Hope you enjoy your photographs! If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me an email.


Best,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment